At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet.
Our highly talented and deeply passionate team members are excited by the opportunity to challenge the status quo, and our team is continuously growing. We are excited to welcome new faces to join our mission — but like most recruiting processes, there’s an interview first. That is why today, we wanted to share some tips and tricks from our People and Culture Team on how to nail your interview at Apeel.
- Be Authentic: Always be honest about your experiences: where you’ve succeeded, where you’ve failed, and most importantly what you’ve learned along the way.
- Know Your ‘Why’: Before you come into the interview, be sure to think about your ‘why.’ An interviewer won’t ask you about this point-blank, but knowing why you’re interested in Apeel Sciences, why you’re interested in a specific role, and more broadly why you think that working here should be your next step will truly set you up to feel more confident and focused during your interview
- Be Prepared: Take the time to research Apeel as well as any related articles or news about Apeel. Also, make sure you know the job description and are able to speak to your skills as they pertain to the role.
- Know Your Audience: Get a sense of who you’re speaking with beforehand and their role within the company.
- Follow Up: It’s not a must, but gratitude is always appreciated. We suggest emailing your recruiter or coordinator to express thanks after your interview.
If you are ready to jump in, tackle challenges (and opportunities!), take ownership, and drive meaningful outcomes in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment, check out our available jobs by clicking the button below!